zondag 3 mei 2009

Messed up...

Drie werken samen en nog wat kleintjes, draden in overvloed dus. Ik heb zo'n dmc systeem met die haakjes, maar ik ben er niet tevreden over. Dus ben ik op zoek naar een nieuw borduuropbergsysteem. Laat jij me jouw systeem zien en vertel je me waarom jij dat systeem zo goed vindt?
Drie works together and some little ones, threads enough. I have a dmc systeem with spindrels, but I don't like it. So I' m looking for a new system for my emroiderystuff. So are you willing to show me your system and telling my why you like it?

3 opmerkingen:

Brigitte zei

I wind my DMC threads on cardboard bobbins and store them in a plastic tool box, which has long compartments exactly the width of my bobbins.

Carolyn NC zei

I have a tool accessory container with drawers (have four of them). I store the threads inside the drawers with labels. I can put 4-5 skeins in a drawer; more, if needed. HTH :)

Cindy F. zei

I've been doing the same way for over 30 years. Small plastic ziplock bags in handmade crates. You can see on my blog:)