donderdag 22 oktober 2020

Cat lovers...

 Ik denk dat ik hier niemand verras met dit patroon, Cat Lovers van Jardin Prive. Ik heb deze besteld bij Jardin Prive zelf in Frankrijk met garen en stof. De levering was keurig op tijd en alle garens netjes aan een kaartje.

I think I am surprising no one with this pattern of Jardin Prive. I ordered these directly at their own site in France with threads and Fabric.

The delivery was fast and all threads nicely on a card.



En dit is hoe ver ik op dit moment ben...

And this is how far I am atm...


Ik heb gekozen voor een blauwe stof, Edinburgh 36 count of 14-draads. Het blauw toont echter niet goed op de foto.

I have chosen for a blue fabric, Edinburgh 36 count linen. The blue isn't showing well on the picture though.

Love, Babs




4 opmerkingen:

Madammeke Ongeduld zei

gestoken door iets

Nina Hobbysite zei

Dit patroon vind ik zo leuk. Heel veel borduurplezier!

NIdhi zei

If I can write well like you, I will be very happy, but where is my luck, in fact people like you are an example to the world. You have written this comment very beautifully, I am very glad that I thank you from the bottom of my heart. VIP girl mahipalpur
college girl aerocity
Cheap price girls gurgaon
low price girls sector 29
gurugram Girl phone number
Bhiwadi Real Photos Girl
Manesar VIP Photos Girl
Naughty Girl Gurugram
VIP Girl Gurugram

Unknown zei

You have a great articles here, I was once a victim of herpes and diabetes patient until I came across Dr Itua herbal doctor online whom cure me and reverse my diabetes and cure my herpes completely. I ordered Dr Itua herbal medicines online through his web store https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/ Dr Itua instructed me on how to drink the herbal medicines for two weeks which I did, the herbal medicines works for me very well in a way that it's boost my immune system and I have not experience any outbreak ever since 4 years now I drank Dr Itua herbal medicines. I have recommended 3 of my close friends to this wonderful herbal doctor and they are all cure now, Ellen suffered from breast cancer, Lori suffered from lungs cancer,Jose suffered from Hiv/Aids and Mary suffered from chronic disease they are all well now through the help of Dr Itua herbal medicines. So I'm going to save a lot of soul on here suffering from any kind of incurable disease or have any health challenge to contact Dr Itua on Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com he will restore your health and make you a healthy person.